Saturday, December 5, 2015

2 BHK Scheme at Village Chinna Mulkanur Karimnagar

We know Karimnagar District is the heart of Telangana State.

The village, which is spread over 2553.10 acres, has a population of 2,458. It has five ponds, 2247.25 acres of farm land. Surplus government lands measure up to 60.13 acre. There are 888 families inhabiting the village that has two fair-price shops. The number of pensioners is 289. There are two beedi workers in the village. It has a primary school, high school and a model school. There are two anganwadi centres, a rice mill, a sub-station, a veterinary centre, seven bore wells, a water tank and 360 agricultural wells

The Chief Minister K Chandra Shekhar Rao Garu adopted "CHINNA MULKANUR" village; Karimnagar District. He is going to take care of the villagers of Chinna Mulkanur. 

3 Months back CM KCR visted this village and informed the villagers as the Telangana Government is decided to construct 2BHK houses at village. The villagers felt so happy for this. Officially C M KCR ordered Govt Officers to destruct the houses and start the construction of 2BHK for poor people. The Goverment officers done the first thing but ignore the second one till now. Yes Local Govt Officers already destructed houses of poor people of village Chinna Mulkanur but till now they have not started construction of 2BHK. Till now nobody responded on this situation. 

People constructed temporary residence. They are struggling much in this winter season. They have already lost own houses and struggling with the bad situation since 3 months. CM ordered officers but Officers have not taken initiation to construct. At least now officers should understand of struggle of the villagers and think about construction of 2BHK houses.
Previous Post
Next Post

2 comments:

  1. Hi kcr sir, my father and mother and me born and brought up in RR district (Telangana) I already submitted my application form with MLA kanaka reddy Garu at alwal-malkagiri constitution RR dist, when I had conversation with his office incharge was telling me that there is no place to built double bedroom flat in RR dist, and MLA plans to demolish the old house which is already given by old government for poor people and for same he will rebuild. Me and my family members always vote for telangana government. So please understand my request and allot me double bedroom s as we are staying in rented houses from my birth time. Plz do need full on this my cell no-9700301175

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ktr ana we don't have won house me living in rented house since 23years it mean from my date of birth son pls we need won house I don't want my children to rented house like me jai telagana jai telagana govt

    ReplyDelete