Saturday, June 9, 2018

Eligibility for Double Bedroom Housing Scheme in Telangana

Eligibilities for the double bedroom scheme: As you know that the Telangana Government started housing scheme for poor people became popular in Telangana state. The aim of the T-Govt is to remove huts of poor and built of Pucca house.



Every Telangana resident wants to apply for 2bhk scheme. But everybody will not get the benefit of the same.  

You should know of the double bedroom eligibility criteria. If you feel you are suitable for this, you can apply


2BHK Housing Scheme Eligibilities - Who Can Apply for Double Bedroom Scheme  

  • The applicant family (Who is applying for Telangana double bedroom scheme) should be BPL (Below Poverty Line) that means poor. 
  • The people do not have the house or who are living in HUTS can apply.
  • The people who are staying in a Rented house due to NO own house.
  • The applicants have a valid Food Security Card
  • The applicants should a resident of Telangana only.
  • No one in the family should have already sanctioned a house anywhere in the district in Urban or Rural. 
  • Only one 2BHK per family

Those are the eligibility criteria for application to double bedroom housing scheme in Telangana. For all update on Telangana Housing Scheme, drop your mail id and activate it by going to your inbox for our mail.

Hope you understood what is the eligibility criteria for Telangana Double bedroom scheme. 

Previous Post
Next Post

24 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,



    Kindly help me below details.



    I applied for Telangana double bed room scheme on 16 March, 2016.



    Application no : AFDBH021600487561

    Applicant Name : Koora, Aruna

    W/O, Koora, Prasad

    Aadhaar no : 855059751689

    Mandal : Malkajgiri

    Mobile no : 9963008995

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir I want to apply for this.may I know how much time it will take for approval

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, how to apply for double bedroom scheme provided by the Telangana government

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sir we r staying in rent room since 12 years I have a ration card adhar card deepam patkham gas cannaction and my application no is AFDBH021801022989 SIR MY HUSBAND IS WORKING PEST CONTROL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We applied for this scheme but still no response....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I'm living in the rented house since one year with my wife. I am not staying with my parents. Am I eligible for this scheme. Please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir, I applied this scheme but till now we didnt get any news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No conformation for the application, Kindly conform the application no:- AFDBH021600230535.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear sir

    Wish you and your organisation wonderful life time

    I servel times apply for house by their is no reply

    I am rental from my childhood till now I am staying in rental house day by day rents are high but no results please do help us sir

    Seraval times visit to meesewa, mandal office
    & SeraveS times visit District Collectorate office by results

    Hope you do needful and oblige

    Your faithfully

    Mohammed Dawood
    35
    Computer Operator
    7207865472
    Ahmed Nagar
    Mash Tank
    Hyderabad
    Telangana
    INDUI

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sir kindly help me below details Iapplied for teenagemany double bed room DeGeneres on 5/3 2016

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sir/madam

    I am applied double bedroom. Can you tell me how many days it will take
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir /
    I am applied Dabulbedroom. Can you tell me. Help me
    Adhar no 802171682132
    Chinnachintakunta mandal waddeman village. Mahaboobnagar dist
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Respected sir.
    AFDBH021600659556.MY APPLICATION NO.it was submitted in 2016.sir,I Kindly requesting you to release our area list.Nagaram,keesara mdl,medchal dist.
    Sir,since 4 years we are waiting for our own house.sir,plz help us.sir,we don't have job.studied B.A trained in creche and preschool management but,due to agebar we are not getting any job.plz kindly help people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. RESPECTED SIR,

    MY APPLICATION NO. AFDBH021801046506, I applied on (20-4-2018) I did not get eligible msg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir
    Plz tell me how to check application of 2bhk which was applied recently

    ReplyDelete
  17. Application NO AFDBH021801134213
    MAHADEV SUKANYA ADHARNO361241143181
    APPLY DATE 15 11 2018
    PLEASE SIR I AM AUTO DRIVER THANKS SIR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir we are living in rented house for 7yrs . We need help . No Income

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sir,



    Kindly help me below details.



    I applied for Telangana double bed room scheme on 4th Jan 2019.



    Application no : AFDBH021901540057

    Applicant Name : Seema Das

    W/O, Saroj Nayan Das

    Aadhaar no : 6553 7568 3285

    Mandal : Shaikpet

    Mobile no : 9866142308

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sir
    మేము 2016లో తెలంగాణ డబల్ బెడ్ రూమ్ హౌస్ కి అప్లై చేసుకున్నాము కానీ ఇప్పటివరకు ఎటువంటి ఇన్ఫర్మేషన్ మాకు అందలేదు my application number :AFDBH021600285179

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sir we r apply for double bedroom in Hyderabad my 27/12/2018.
    My application no -AFDBH021801179102

    ReplyDelete