Saturday, December 12, 2015

Where to submit Telangana Housing Scheme Application Form


Hello Friends,

Read Updated Post

We have been receiving hundreds of mails and comments as how to apply for telangana housing scheme; Where to apply; Is there any online application available online and many....
Earlier we have already informed about how to and where to apply; Any way we understood the problem of you. Where to submitted duly filled application???? Right ???


Where to submit application
  1. Many of Mandals having the housing office. If you not identified just ask your Sarpanch (If village) or local ruling party leader. Still of you have not clarified doubt?
  2. Call the district officers (housing) on mobile. Definitely they will respond to your call. Ask them where to be submitted the housing application; and do as per their instructions.
 

Read Updated Post

Online Application
Now this is not available on web. It may be in the future;
Where to get the Application Form
We have already informed you there is no application form specifically. To know more regarding Telangana Housing Application Form
Final words
Now a days you are also watching the news about telangana housing scheme on televisions. KCR Sir visited that village and this village and sanctioned 2BHK for all poor people and when CM sir will visit our village? Just think how many villages he can visit? that is why Ministers are there and other govt officials are there to view these. From your end you submit your applications. They will check the eligibility to approve your application by enquiry your economic situation and other factors.
We think this information is sufficient to you. Kindly share this with your friends
Keep watching www.telanganahousingscheme.in for latest updates on Telangana Housing Scheme News.
If you want to receive these updates to your inbox directly kindly subscribe freely by entering your mail address in to the box of "FOLLOW BY EMAIL"

Read Updated post
 

Previous Post
Next Post

21 comments:

  1. kcr sir na peru jagadeeshwar nenu hyderbad lo 7 years nunchi vuntunnanu naku oka papa memu chalapeda kutumbaniki chendina vallam memu room rentla ke memu tindanike ma salary charipotundi please ma yanduv dayavunchi maku dari choopincha galarani korukuntunnamu dandalu velavela dandalu sir meeku

    ReplyDelete
  2. KCR Sir, I am Abdul Rasheed living in santoshnagar on rented house I have 3 daughter 2 sons one son is mentally handicap and one daughter is physically handicap I have been living on rented house since by birth please allow me a house I pray for you always long live to KCR govt and KCR Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KCR Sir, I am Abdul Rasheed living in santoshnagar on rented house I have 3 daughter 2 sons one son is mentally handicap and one daughter is physically handicap I have been living on rented house since by birth please allow me a house I pray for you always long live to KCR govt and KCR Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Will You Inform How To Apply and When & Where To submit Free House Scheme ??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. KCR Sir, I am G. SRINIVASA RAO living in FILIM NAGAR on rented house I have been living on rented house since by birth please allow me a house I pray for you always long live to KCR govt and KCR Please help me SIR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEAR KCR Sir,
    I AM RUDRAASHISH LIVING IN BOD UPPAL HYDERABAD ON RENT HOUSE I HAVE BEEN LIVING RENTED HOUSE SINCE BY BIRTH I PAY 5000 RENT MY FAMILY MONTHLY INCOME 15K SIX MEMBERS IN MY FAMILY.SIR PLEASE ALLOW ME A HOUSE SIR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. KCR Sir, I am s.v.ramana living in FILIM NAGAR on rented house I have been living on rented house since by birth please allow me a house I pray for you always long live to KCR govt and KCR Please help me SIR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi KCR Garu,

    I am Vinod single source of income staying in rent for many years with 2 kids and wife, lost IT job in recession and still didn't get any job taking tutions and feeding my family and staying for rent many years,getting difficult in paying the rents and running family with all financial tensions, undersrtand your are giving 2 BHK houses in hyderabad, please consider my case and provide me the own house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namste sir Meeru poor people ki house ivvakunda, house unna vallaku istunnaru dayachesi pedavariki vachhettu cheyandi sir,

      Delete
  9. kcr sir na peru kokkirla gnaneshwar nenu hyderbad lo 29 years nunchi vuntunnanu naku 7months papa memu room rentla ke memu tindanike ma salary charipotundi please sir dayavunchi maku dari choopincha galarani korukuntunnamu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    There's rumour in the city hydrabad that the application forms for the double bedroom housing scheme has been started, and also issued the forms. the people of our lcality went to the khairthabad collectrate office to submit the forms. The officers there have accepted few forms and sent the remaining people to the nampally Collectorate office where in there ,they have displayed a banner stating no applications are accepted and the scheme has not yet been started. all the people became fools and the officers at the collectorate are very rude at people in providing proper information. I request the Honour'ble CM KCR sir to look after the issue and make justice to the people in receiving the proper inforamtion and should take action on the impolite officrs. As a student i regret for this issue and hope you all will be considering my issue . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend,

      I am also watching this website regularly. As per my knowledge this website is providing very good information. Regarding application submission; This site is informing clearly that call officers then go for submission as per their instruction where to do and when to do.

      Delete
  11. Kcr garu/ sir.memu hyd loo 15 years Nundi vuntunamu.ma father handicapped very poor family.maku double bed room house kavali sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. NA Peru durgaprasad son of Krishna., Amma Peru chandrakala., oka tammudu., maa kutumbam cHala chinnadi.,nA chinnapatnnchi ma kutumbam HYD lone vuntundi.,
    nenu Anaga (durgaprasad) inti ki peddavadni., gatha 8years NunDi ma nanna gari ki health problem vundi.,(ippatiki) Amma ki kalu baledu.,)
    maa Kutumba paristiti ardam chesukogalarani maa manavi., ( we have all documents., eligible to this
    Sceme.,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear kcr sir ..meere ma mantri plz Chala sarlu meere rawalani kprtunna pray to God..plz give me home ..vuntunamu dady ledu sister handicapped.plz give me home

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear kcr sir....plz help us I want small room Small home please requesting you 7 years I am living in Dilsukhnagar rent home how many times I applying my contact number 9676 983 956 please sir request you to grant me

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir please help us, we dont have own house, we are staying in rent house, its becoming very difficult to pay house rent, my children school fees, etc please help us sir please

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pedavallu yeppudu pedavallugane untaru.. double bedrooms manaku Ravu yendukuante..avi already own house unnna vadike vastaye..vadu money lancham pedutadu kabatti adi mana daggara ledhu so avi manaku ravu ....

    Dear..
    KCR and KTR Sir
    Miku cheppedhi okkate sir ma lanti vallanu miru vachhi chuste tappa ma badhalu miku teliyavu miru maku manchi cheyyali anukuntunnaru kani danini madyalo yenno chetulu mari adhi maku cheradam ledhu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kcr sir na Peru jhansi memu undedi Hyderabad memu gatha 23years nunchi rented house lo untunamu naku ma Amma Nana valu pade kastalu chudalekapothuna maku edho oka dari chupinchandi meru double bedroom sechme petaru adi Chala manchidi but meru petina sechme ki own house unna valu kuda apply chesthunaru ala ayithey Inka undadaniki illu leka unna valu em avali sir first Illu leni valaki vachetatu cheyandi sir🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete