Saturday, June 22, 2019

2BHK Housing Officers Phone Numbers - Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme

Updated 2020: 2BHK Housing Scheme officers contact numbers. As you know that as per new Government; The double bedroom scheme officers have been changed. So updated officers numbers giving below.

Some people applied for Telangana housing scheme and having the Application Receipt Number too. The Telangana Government has published new contact persons and their phone numbers on the official 2BHK housing portal

District Nodal Officers Contact Numbers





Read: Complete details about 2BHK Housing


If the Government changes the contact numbers would be change. As per the latest information those are the new double bedroom scheme officers contact numbers.


Previous Post
Next Post

6 comments:

  1. Sir we are living in Telangana from 1978 we are very poor and my job is as daily vages and we don't have any proper resident so we request you to please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jitendra, almost all meeseva centers accepting 2BHK application
      please check this link https://www.telanganahousingscheme.in/2020/11/flash-news-on-2bhk-housing-application.html

      Delete
  2. As a citizen of Telangana I'm requesting our govt to provide the completed houses atleast to us ,why are they delayed. I don't have a proper house to look after my family pls help in providing house to us please sir I will do whatever it takes , spilling my blood to pay rent, pls issue house to us sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir I have a complate in bansilapet double bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir, I am from hyderabad since my fore fathers were staying here, we dont have house till now. As a citizen of telangana, we dont have house to take care of my family. Please help me to provide the house asap.

    ReplyDelete